Wednesday 11 January 2012

Still on holiday!! Here are some of my favourites of 2011



I have photographed over 2000 teens, and more and more girls are coming to me in groups. I love this because I get to photograph 5 new faces, and while we do a lot of individual shots, the girls get to have fun with their buddies while I snap away. It makes for awesome memories ...



I continued to do portfolios,which I love as it also gives me a chance to project my style more, while allowing my client to be themselves. Its never been about a certain look and my successful shoots always have a certain connection with my teen and capture them as they are.






A few more guys came my way - I love it !!



Having my model sessions gives me an opportunity to try new things with lights etc and stretches me as a photographer.




Of course lots of little kids came my way ...




Toddlers aren't easy, but this family brought along their granny, who was behind me making them laugh...



I also did a few more weddings ... and thank heavens in good weather. I cant imagine doing a wedding with no light and only using flash - I think I would ask them to postpone !!

I always do a pre shoot .... So the couple gets to know me and my style ...







One of my favourites of the year - the little pageboys waiting for the car ...

More later ...